FG Spreadshirt Swag

1E to 2E Adventure Conversion

I'm interested in switching to 2E but have been making my adventures (or purchasing) for 1E thus far. I was wondering if there is any way to export a campaign from 1E and import it into 2E, either natively or some extension that supports this. I know some things would need to be tweaked (primarily the encounters), but getting the story and images set up with as many references as possible, even if all of the encounters appeared blank, would put you so far ahead of starting from scratch.

For clarity, here are a couple of examples:
    1. Strange Aeons purchased for FG
      Seems the least likely to happen but also potentially one of the most beneficial - is there a way to open FG Conversions in different rulesets?
    2. Strange Aeons PDFs
      I know there are PDF tools out there, are there any capable of converting editions?
    3. Dragon's Demand Physical Book
      I did the legwork to create an adventure in FG from an adventure I have in print. Can I export this to a different ruleset?

Thanks for reading!

To open modules from other rulesets see this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's perfect, thanks! Never showed up because I always filter extensions to 1E.

Are there any resources to help streamline the conversion of NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by ret View Post
    Are there any resources to help streamline the conversion of NPCs?
    This might help in terms of importing PF2 statblocks - if you find external PF2 resources you want to import: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rser-Extension

Other than that, there are various generic guidelines available on the Internet - I don't really use them, so I'm not sure which ones to recommend.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There's a Discord community that centers around converting old PF1E (and even 3.5) Paizo Adventure paths and Adventures to PF2E. Google "A series of dice based events" and you should find them easily.

They're VTT agnostic so you'd have to import the creature stats yourself. There's a creature parser extension here in the forums / on Forge that should help with that though.
    Last edited by Montis; December 17th, 2022 at 18:21. Reason: Added link for creature parser

Thread Information