DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Weird Error

Weird Error

I dunno what this is. Happens when opening any item.

2022-12-03 22_05_10-Greenshot.png

Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    I dunno what this is. Happens when opening any item.

2022-12-03 22_05_10-Greenshot.png
    I'm having trouble duplicating the error. Do you have any extensions loaded?

what extensions do you have loaded? I also noticed the current cycler does not lock on record lock. That being said I can't reproduce the result.
    Last edited by bayne7400; December 5th, 2022 at 00:45.

The first pic only has Lato font and that new skin. This one has no extensions whatsoever.

2022-12-05 21_50_42-Greenshot.png

Maybe try reverting the module? I can't look at the ruleset code it is behind the vault. If that doesn't work send them a message on discord.

The first pic only has Lato font and that new skin. This one has no extensions whatsoever.

2022-12-05 21_50_42-Greenshot.png
    You're using the legacy C&C ruleset, which isn't really supported (based off the new ruleset thread) but still appears to get odd update as part of the general FG updates (based off the 2022-09-06 date mentioned in chat). Details on the new ruleset, and a link to it, available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Feedback
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 6th, 2022 at 13:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice work Trenloe. I had to zoom I. On my phone to see that ha.

I mean, it's no big deal because I only paid $8 for it, but I bought the ruleset and exactly two months later the new ruleset was released.

I mean, it's no big deal because I only paid $8 for it, but I bought the ruleset and exactly two months later the new ruleset was released.
    I believe you can get the updated ruleset for free on the Forge. The information from the Player's Handbook does require purchase.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/466/view

I tried to use the new ruleset with the old data, using the extension that allows any module to be loaded, and everything worked but I got an error for the NPCS this time instead of the items.

Thread Information