DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Two questions

Two questions

This weekend we are going to be playing an all day game of Invasion (my X-Com alike ruleset for SWADE), rotating the GM around all five of us.

The ease of use and power of the FG SW ruleset is what gave me the inclination to do this, but there are a couple of things I cannot work out.

1 - We have set up a sub-attack on the Assault Rifle for the 3 Round Burst option, and another for full auto. We also want to add another sub-attack for suppressive fire for the assault rifle and machine gun. What I need to do is add the keyword that will deduct more ammo, much as 3RB does. But I cannot see if that is possible at all?

2 - How do we make friendly NPC's (there are several Soldier Extras as part of the strike team) visible to the players on the Combat Tracker? Even when Extras have the Green "Friendly" faction face, they are not visible to any of the players. Is there a way to fix that?

1. I don't know of an effect that does this. I didn't find anything in the SWADE code that handles suppressive fire. It's not automated in FGU, unfortunately.
    2. Did you toggle the npc visibility? The little white rectangle under the npc icon.

1 - That is what I thought.
    2 - Doh.....

Thanks!!

any chance of a FG version of Invasion ?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    any chance of a FG version of Invasion ?
    That is the idea. At the moment it is 99% playable with the equipment, aliens, base edges, images etc in there.

I have not got the separate "Bases" button working yet, but I think I can. It does not have the pdf text in there yet. If you are interested in playtesting it, send me a DM.

Thread Information