DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Token Visibility

I need help with Unity. I imported my campaign from classic. The token visibility does not appear to be working. I click the eyeball and nothing happens with the NPCs - they stay transparent. I had to go through all the PCs and select always visible to make them appear and when I click the eyeball, all of the PCs go invisible again. What am I doing wrong? I updated my version. Removed the PCs from the map and re-added them... No change.

Ruleset(s): D&D 5e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: Migrated

Extensions/Themes: FG Dungeon Theme

Modules Loaded: All core D&D and GoS

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10

Steps to Reproduce:

Moderator: Moved post to it's own thread.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 30th, 2021 at 10:05.

Are you talking about PCs or NPCs? PC tokens don't have a visibility toggle on the CT - they are always visible. So I'm assuming you mean NPCs. By default NPCs are invisible when placed on the CT and toggling the visibility button will make them visible on the CT and on the map. If you are using Line of Sight then an NPC token will not be visible to an PC token unless that NPC token is in line of sight of the PC token.

Perhaps you could add a screenshot or two which illustrates the issue.

Also make sure that you are testing in a new campaign without any extensions (including themes).

Note also that you will need to clear the ownership of the PCs before your players can select their characters since in Unity they will be joining with different user names.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 30th, 2021 at 10:12.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the same vein, is there any plan in the works to allow more options when multiple NPC tokens are selected? Currently selecting multiple tokens allows one to move them as a group or target them all. A huge time saver would be if multiple tokens could be selected, and their visibility be changed as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargon81 View Post
    In the same vein, is there any plan in the works to allow more options when multiple NPC tokens are selected? Currently selecting multiple tokens allows one to move them as a group or target them all. A huge time saver would be if multiple tokens could be selected, and their visibility be changed as a group.
    I second this! Been trying to figure out a way but looks like it isn't possible.

Blog Entries
    Feature requests should be put on the Wish List. Link in Mr. Z's signature, post #2

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information