DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: New Dice Size

New Dice Size

Is there any way to reduce the size of the new dice? I really like the feature, but they are distractingly large. I know that historically there was no way to change the dice size, but with the effort put into making changes to the dice, I am hopeful that this quality of life change has been implemented.

NO, there isn't a way to customise the dice size.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I don't know; but it would probably take more resources to do so, than would be financially justifiable.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The new dice effects are barely visible on all their glory on the actual size. They were unreadable with the ancient size. If you think the dice are too large try using /scaleui 80 or 90, they will appear smaller and you will gain some work space.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't know; but it would probably take more resources to do so, than would be financially justifiable.
    I mean, I kind of understand what you're saying but surely it must have taken a lot of resources to make them bigger in the first place? Perhaps I'm being cynical but it feels like there are a lot of issues that really need fixing and yet the cosmetic fix that adds microtransactions seems to be the one getting the love.

I am still quite grumpy though that we had to cancel our session last night due to gamebreaking bugs introduced in the same patch so please take what Im saying with a pinch of salt.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Exactly. And then you also get treated like a little child. In the last posts I got snappy answers, like : It still works, what do you want? Pointer color is for pointers....
    I really donīt like this new unfriendly approach.

If you want me to got to Foundry where eye candy dice are for free, just say it...

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Exactly. And then you also get treated like a little child. In the last posts I got snappy answers, like : It still works, what do you want? Pointer color is for pointers....
    I really donīt like this new unfriendly approach.

If you want me to got to Foundry where eye candy dice are for free, just say it...
    Yeah, sorry about the reply in Discord. I inadvertently pressed return before I added my second sentence.

Blog Entries
    We went back and forth on this a bit during the design. I requested adjustable dice sizes, but there were some complications that this created for us. In the end, we settled on a size that we thought felt like the best compromise. We are revisiting this now to see if we can overcome these complications. I can't promise anything on this currently since it was initially shot down by our development team.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We went back and forth on this a bit during the design. I requested adjustable dice sizes, but there were some complications that this created for us. In the end, we settled on a size that we thought felt like the best compromise. We are revisiting this now to see if we can overcome these complications. I can't promise anything on this currently since it was initially shot down by our development team.
    Thanks, I appreciate the consideration.

Thread Information