STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a way to delete an actor from the CT but not have the token disapear?

When an NPC is killed, I want to remove it from the CT but I don't want the token to disapear on the map, is this possible?

No. Once you remove the noc from the Ct it also goes away from the map. You could drag in another token and place it on the map before deleting the NPC. There may be an extension which creates a ‘dead’ marker, but I’m not sure about that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah I do that now, but it would be a nice feature because the tokens are already marked "dead".

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    When an NPC is killed, I want to remove it from the CT but I don't want the token to disapear on the map, is this possible?
    Have you tried turning on the option "Turn: Skip dead non-ally"? It won't remove dead combatants from the CT, but it will automatically skip them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Have you tried turning on the option "Turn: Skip dead non-ally"? It won't remove dead combatants from the CT, but it will automatically skip them.
    Yes, but it clutters up the CT, I want to remove them when they are dead, but I still want the tokens left on the map.

Blog Entries
    There are several extensions that leave a death marker behind. One of them is named "Death Indicator". Check the forums and the Forge. Not sure which if any are currently supported, but there have been several variations over the years.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Can't you just add a token to the hot key bar and then drag that to the map where the dead NPC is then delete the NPC from the CT?

Thread Information