STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Since it is out and a few people have been getting the extension I thought I'd share some tricks.

First, to simulate class defense I just make no weight armor and give it +1, +2, +3 and the players can equip whichever reflects their current archetype defense bonus. Some classes have extra bonuses from class or feats or whatever, those can be done by creating armor that accounts for the extras.

Since EDH uses number values for bulk instead of letters you can just enter items and enter the bulk value under weight. The total is the total bulk.

The second extension mostly handles backgrounds but I think it is better to hand enter background and profession just to make sure it works.

When I create armor and weapon entries I enter the AV and PV as AV:1 or PV1 because it made most sense. In the event that you need the information it is there. I also added Reload: bonus, MaxAmmo: 12 or whatever just so the information is available to the player with a quick click.

Oh I create two development campaigns, one with public information like equipment and the other with private information like NPC files.

Speaking of NPC files, it is pretty easy to just data entry the information. In the armor section I just wrote in basic armor information like type, AV:#, Save:+2, etc., or No armor. Equipment I entered as a trait, actions, bonus actions, etc., work word for word without change (for the entries I've entered which is about 75%).

Did the mod break? Trying to load it up and getting an error and wont load the m

I just brought it up without a problem. Are there themes or extensions running?

I was curious if you were planning to add drag and drop capabilities to the Profession entry on the character sheet? I cant seem to add Profession descriptions to anywhere on the character sheet. Also wondered if anyone knew if the game was being converted for FGU or if i should just do it for myself? I dont really want to convert it if i can just throw money at it and have the work done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesdaadi View Post
    I was curious if you were planning to add drag and drop capabilities to the Profession entry on the character sheet? I cant seem to add Profession descriptions to anywhere on the character sheet. Also wondered if anyone knew if the game was being converted for FGU or if i should just do it for myself? I dont really want to convert it if i can just throw money at it and have the work done for me.
    I do not at present have a plan to make any further changes. I did for a brief moment in time but my players found what we had to be enough to play. I think there is a skeleton of the profession section in the second extension but I can't remember).

The last word from Evil Genius was that there will not be an official FGU ruleset or extension. I've not heard otherwise.

If you do make updates to the extension, feel free to post them here or on the forge. Would be happy to see how it develops.

Ya i am going to be making this my pet project to Input everything into FGU so my group can use it for our modern games. I then eventually plan to update each of the expansions when they come out. Going to take a while to do it but going to start it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmandeville View Post
    Ya i am going to be making this my pet project to Input everything into FGU so my group can use it for our modern games. I then eventually plan to update each of the expansions when they come out. Going to take a while to do it but going to start it.
    If you can make that happen you should talk to Evil Genius about releasing it in the Forge.

Yes i threw out something in their discord about it. Got the Backgrounds and Professions and skills done Working on Class and Archtypes. Just trying to think how i am going to put them in so it auto populates

Any plans on an official ruleset here for Everyday?

A few months back I built a version of the EDH for Fantasy Grounds and showed it to the team at Evil Genius. At that time they told me that they did not feel as though there would be enough audience on Fantasy Grounds to merit the expense of conversion. They have chosen to make EDH available on Foundry and Roll 20.

Thread Information