5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I dont think they are doing anything official but i have finished the Main core book for FGU and now working on doing the Sub books as separate modules.

If Evil Genius goes the usual route and signs an agreement with Smiteworks. They wouldn’t have to pay anything out of pocket as the sales would be split between SW, them and you the developer. At least that is the way it use to be unless things have changed or there were some special arrangements. You could strike up a conversation with the two other parties and see what happens.

Update: Finished up The Core Rulebook and Kong: Skull Island. If anyone needs a specific one next let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by tmandeville View Post
    Update: Finished up The Core Rulebook and Kong: Skull Island. If anyone needs a specific one next let me know.
    Are you still working on this? Anything on the Highlander adventure?

Yes ive been working on it. I am working on the compendium atm but can do Highlander if you need soon. Ive been battling being sick and not feeling okay atm but will start it once better

Quote Originally Posted by tmandeville View Post
    Yes ive been working on it. I am working on the compendium atm but can do Highlander if you need soon. Ive been battling being sick and not feeling okay atm but will start it once better
    Oh I don't need it soon, I was just curious. Really appreciate your efforts.

Is there a place to get the work you do have so far?

Have not found a place for it but you can Send a message on discord and i can send it there

Thread Information