DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Char sheet (tabs, buttons, spell slots, ...) issue when switching from pc to laptop

Hey there,

I've got a strange display issue (FGU). Whenever working on my pc all is great:

Display correct.png

However, when working on my laptop (not simultaneously), the character sheet doesn't really work that well. Tab names aren't displayed, button names are off and spell slots don't match anymore.

Display incorrect.png

I've tried using a different theme (normally wood) but it didn't work. I do have my data directory on OneDrive in order to always being able to access it. Maybe that's messing it up. Then again, maybe not, I feel like it shouldn't. Has anybody else had a similar issue before?

Looking forward to your input.

Blog Entries
    It sounds more like you have different ruleset or extensions versions on your different computers. Please double check everything is the same.

Do be aware, though OneDrive and other cloud programs should work, numerous times they have resulted in data corruption. Please be careful, and if you do use a cloud shared location, make other backups as well as do not let it sync while you are using FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'd echo what Le says. Double check that you don't have two themes loaded. Generally when text shows white on a white background it's a conflict between two themes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you both, I always keep a backup copy at the ready.
    Everything seems to have been the same, so I resorted to good ol' reinstallation, which did the trick. I don't know what caused it but it works now.

Blog Entries
    Well, glad you got it sorted, and thanks for letting us know how you solved it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information