STAR TREK 2d20

When using the store filter text search fails when searching for more than two words.

When using the store filter text search fails when searching for more than two words. Is this filter working as intended? I ask because I am trying to look at Paizo "flip-mat" for Starfinfder and I want to exclude the Pathfinder Flip-Mats.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Blog Entries
    Yes, it doesn’t do a tokenized search. You can use the advanced search and enter paizo for the publisher, map packs for the product type, and type Starfinder for the text to search.

The problem is that the maps are not marked as Starfinder since they can be used with any ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Yes, it doesn’t do a tokenized search. You can use the advanced search and enter paizo for the publisher, map packs for the product type, and type Starfinder for the text to search.

The problem is that the maps are not marked as Starfinder since they can be used with any ruleset.
    Thanks. I was already using the advanced search.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Much appreciated by me!!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information