Starfinder Playlist

Not correct discount for new pdf Paizo book prices

Hi, i was waiting for sales to buy some rulesets of Starfinder. Paizo changed their prices from 10 dolars to 20 and i have their pdfs on their website bought. I sync both accounts Paizo and FG but when i apply them to the chart, it doesnt apply the new pdf price (20 dolars, instead only calculate 10). My question is if this is normal or not?. Thx for the answers and have a good day.

Can we get some insight on this?
    Similarly, retrieiving a list of PDFs you own at Paizo will discount the full cost of the PDF from purchases on Fantasy Grounds.
    At the moment this is false information given on the FG website.

While I realize this isn't the problem you're experiencing, it does shed a bit of light on part of the other half of the FGU <-> Paizo mechanism. I just got an adventure path from the FGU store, and the PDF was still free despite the price change on Paizo's site.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We will have to see if we can update those descriptions.

Can you also look at why the new Kingmaker Companion Guide has been pit into the Adventure Bundle 1? Firstly, it’s not an adventure, and secondly, it’s been put in a bundle where the Abomination Vault 3 volume pack is in. I already bought these when they separate adventure paths, so don’t want to buy them again.

Surely it should be in another bundle or some method that allows my account to show I already bought the earlier APs.

Trenloe also said there was no plans to add to the Bundle

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post658030

Hi again people. I want to ask if there are a final resolution to this problem. Last time i couldnt buy certain modules that i wanted from Starfinder. I checked the Paizo website and there´s not change related to FG (I asume that new pdf price are aplied to the discount). Thx for the answers, and have a good day, Sir Turin.

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDM View Post
    Hi again people. I want to ask if there are a final resolution to this problem. Last time i couldnt buy certain modules that i wanted from Starfinder. I checked the Paizo website and there´s not change related to FG (I asume that new pdf price are aplied to the discount).
    The FG discounts have not changed from the original PDF cost, you don't necessarily get the new PDF cost discounted. The wording of the Paizo sync details page has been changed to "...retrieiving a list of PDFs you own at Paizo will discount up to the full cost of the PDF from purchases on Fantasy Grounds."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi again. I dont really understand very well then. I mean if i pay 20 dollars for a PDF then FG only discount 10?. I purchased every PDF but when i sync its only until 10 dollars of pdf discount. From last response, i asume that new change prices in the setence of Paizo, mean up to the cost (but not necesary).

Blog Entries
    Our discount system is set up to allow a discount based on the sync results and the price of the PDF at the time that the product was first created. If you want to buy a new PDF from Paizo, you can buy it here at full price and then get the PDF added to your account for free at Paizo.

Our discount system does not allow for the changing of the PDF prices at Paizo.

Thread Information