DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I tweeted Iron Crown and they replied saying that a FG ruleset would be available very shortly after the initial pdf release, not on launch day but not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchilde2 View Post
    Grabbed my PDF of Core Law this morning on DTRPG. I'm liking most of the changes but the lack of the Alchemist profession brings tears to my eyes. Also..sooo.....how about that RMU for FG? Anyone working on it?

I stopped working on it when I left the ICE discord. I am hoping to start working on it again this weekend but there are no guarantees that it will get done at this point. Sorry about that.

Sad news. Hopefully you will make headway.

Dak, if you are the one doing the RMU ruleset for FG, is there anything we can do to help? Maybe crit and weapon tables or something? I don't have the coding skills to help work on the ruleset, but I could manage doing tables and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansquatch62 View Post
    Dak, if you are the one doing the RMU ruleset for FG, is there anything we can do to help? Maybe crit and weapon tables or something? I don't have the coding skills to help work on the ruleset, but I could manage doing tables and such.
    Thanks. I appreciate it. I already have the attack and critical tables in and had it so it would adjust the attack table size automatically based on the attack and defender sizes. There have been a few CoreRPG and RMC updates since then so I need to see if that is still working properly.

I have to say, looking at the RMU pdf, I'm not sold on it.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    It will take a while to go through it, but at first glance it looks good.
    I noticed that they changed Dwarf darkvision to 10'. I actually like this, but I wonder if my dwarven PC will complain if I change it my RMC game.

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    I noticed that they changed Dwarf darkvision to 10'. I actually like this, but I wonder if my dwarven PC will complain if I change it my RMC game.
    I read that too. I thought it was a typo, sort of like how Derro in AD&D were written to have a 3 foot infravision.

Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    I read that too. I thought it was a typo, sort of like how Derro in AD&D were written to have a 3 foot infravision.
    It seems like 10' to 15' of darkvision is the norm across all of the races that have it. Probably easy enough to just house rule a different range. In my experience there's always someone with a torch to make it 0'.

I hope, that RMU get a better Magic system like HARP.

Thread Information