FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tokens losing their size on relaunch

Like a few others I've read on these forums, I'm someone who likes to adjust the size of the tokens on a map to fit the size of the creature - so, shrinking them to half a 5x5 square if they are a Halfling, sort of thing.

However, after setting-up about 20 tokens in this way before my last session, I signed-in to find that they had all re-defaults back to full 5x5 size on the map grid.

I can't remember encountering this before, so ask; is this a bug, or is this a symptom of relaunching FGU?

Thanks

I can confirm that non standard sized tokens that are made wee or big will revert to their original size on reloading. I don't know if this is intended behaviour or not; the normal way to change a token size would be to change the size in the CT or change the size category in the notes tab for a PC or on the NPC sheet. However sizes smaller than medium aren't recognised so that's not really a solution for your halflings.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, Zacchaeus. Now I know, I can work with it by shrinking the tokens at the moment I need them - rather than spending ages doing it in advance!

Thread Information