5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    this one will take me more time to narrow down as I need to have gabe logged in to reproduce and test.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thanks. I see what you are talking about in the video (once you pointed it out), but I'm unable to reproduce here. That's why I was asking for the info.

I don't have a good way to test multi-monitor setups. Do you see the same issue when your FG is not stretched across two screens?

Regards,
    JPG

I can reproduce the dice rolling off to the right ok, by joining my own game and making the player chatbox wider than normal (it doesn't matter where the chatbox is positioned on either the DM or client screens). I'm unable to reproduce the shadowy thingy though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, the chat box synchronization for wide vs. narrow and dice scales is expected. It's the shadow issue that I was unable to reproduce as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information