DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is the XP distributor working for anyone else?

New campaign, nothing loaded in, PC on party sheet, level added to sheet, "XP needed" set, quest created, dropped in "quests" on XP tab on party sheet, clicked award, sent to chat that PC was awarded 200 xp, total xp count on character sheet and party sheet left unchanged.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The award radio button is only for marking that you awarded it - to actually award it you have to right click it and choose the proper option from the menu.

I was referring to the yellow rectangular button labeled "Award" but I also tried the right-click radial menu method just now and achieved the same result of the XP not being awarded. I have also tried dragging the numeric value into the XP box on the party sheet to no avail also.
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

Oh, I see.
    Hmm, is the quest marked as awarded when you do this?
    Also I see a bunch of rulesets loaded which seems odd to me (but I am no guru by any means) - do you have any extensions loaded or something like this loaded?
    Whats your ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuffelschmertz View Post
    Oh, I see.
    Hmm, is the quest marked as awarded when you do this?
    Also I see a bunch of rulesets loaded which seems odd to me (but I am no guru by any means) - do you have any extensions loaded or something like this loaded?
    Whats your ruleset?
    Yes, it is showing as awarded on the party sheet and in the chat, the actual XP count remains unchanged. The image is from a new campaign in the PFRPF1e ruleset, no modules or extensions loaded.

I can reproduce this in the 3.5/pf1 ruleset. It's working in 5e so the glitch is in that ruleset it would seem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can reproduce this in the 3.5/pf1 ruleset. It's working in 5e so the glitch is in that ruleset it would seem.
    Thanks for the check. Honestly, I've never used this feature before, but starting a new campaign using staggered XP progression, I was like, "Oh perfect!"

I guess that's the best way to discover bugs lol

One thing to note is that you appear to be running in the Test channel. If you're using the Test channel at any time when reporting an issue, please make sure to note that, because it can make a big difference in the code, depending on the update. In this case, the party sheet was extensively rewritten in the Test channel, so might be related.

Regards,
    JPG

This is now fixed in the Test channel.

The expected behavior is that the Award button will tally and mark off any encounters/quests not rewarded yet (i.e. checkbox), and split the total XP amongst the party members.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information