5E Character Create Playlist

See HP increase from each level up

I thought I had read before a thread that talked about being able to go back and see how many HP a character gained each level when they went up (so if level 4 cleric you could see that they rolled 8,5,7, and 6 HP).

Am I wrong that there is a way to see this?

Blog Entries
    You're wrong
    FG does not roll for HP, it simply adds the default (average rounded up). If you adjust this, it is a manual process and not something FG records. Maybe some extension does though, it's possible.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The thread may have been talking about the Constitutional Amendments extension, which records the dice roll from each level up on the "Class and Level" dialog. You can see it in action in the centre of the image on the extension's forum page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nal-Amendments

Quote Originally Posted by humby View Post
    The thread may have been talking about the Constitutional Amendments extension, which records the dice roll from each level up on the "Class and Level" dialog. You can see it in action in the centre of the image on the extension's forum page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nal-Amendments
    I think you are correct that this is what I was thinking about.

Unfortunately, I have not been running that extension for the campaign. Oh well.

You can try adding it and see if it displays it anyhow, once you're loaded in open the Class section of the character sheet and expand the option showing to the left of the class and it should display them below the class showing each of the levels.

Thread Information