DICE PACKS BUNDLE

max # of players

Hello

I recently found this wonderful simulator of tabletop fun. Upon finding it i asked friend who would like to play using it. Much to my dismay 16 people signed up for a campaign.

With this wonderful dilemma in mind i was wondering how many folks this program can support.

thanks,

ebo

Quote Originally Posted by epicebo
    Hello

I recently found this wonderful simulator of tabletop fun. Upon finding it i asked friend who would like to play using it. Much to my dismay 16 people signed up for a campaign.

With this wonderful dilemma in mind i was wondering how many folks this program can support.

thanks,

ebo
    Hmm not sure it'd be the kit support that would be the issue but the GM's head exploding from running a 16 player party

I think about 4 to 6 players is about right as a limit. Beyond this it's a little unwieldy.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

hey all

it is looking like we will be running two campaigns simultaneously in the same world. so the actions of party can effect the other. i was wondering how many we could physically put together at one time to roll up toons etc.

thanks again

There is no built in limit. It all depends on everyones bandwidth/computer specs.

I've had 8 players all connected at the same time with no major issues. For rolling up characters you might be able to have all 16 at the same time.

Realisticly, breaking them up into 2 groups of 8 would work well.

rv

I have also had 8 people (including dm) logged in at the same time with no issues.

Good luck.

Thread Information