FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thanks for reporting! This should be fixed, and manually hitting update should pull the 1.0.2 version. You might need to re-enable the extension.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thank you for the fast response time and for this extension.

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Hi, just providing an update on the system agnostic approach for Kingdom Maker Extension: unfortunately, creating a CoreRPG version of this extension would require me to duplicate code from PF2RPG ruleset (like proficiency cycler, action roll mechanisms and some minor widgets), so I have no plans to do so on a short plan. I might revisit this once I come back to the extension (likely when I acquire the official FG module so I'm capable of testing the integration between those).
    ok, understandable. thanks for looking at it. You still have a buyer if it works with PF1e.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Hi Morenu -- I am releasing a similar, core rpg based extension to help with managing nations. It's currently pending review on the forge, but I am looking for a few "beta testers". DM if interested.

Hi everyone. For the duration of the US Memorial day holiday, this extension will be on sale, for a 30% discount. It starts today (May 25th), 9pm EST.

So, quick question regarding the kingmaker stuff:

What is actually required? The core rules I assume, kingmaker itself. Is the companion just that, adding companions? Is that necessary? And about other products, such as which bestiaries? All I own is the beginner's box, and I am going to buy the core rulebook for obvious reasons, see what my players what to play to see if I need to get any of the other books for their characters, BUT I didnt want to buy EVERYTHING, just what I need?

I ask here because I was already looking at this extension. On the other hand, though I'm an experienced GM, I am NOT experienced with PF2e, brand new to it, and only recently decided after considering Foundry vs this to use this (I AM experienced in FGU however); but I wonder if Kingmaker is biting off a little too much for a first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    So, quick question regarding the kingmaker stuff:

What is actually required? The core rules I assume, kingmaker itself. Is the companion just that, adding companions? Is that necessary? And about other products, such as which bestiaries? All I own is the beginner's box, and I am going to buy the core rulebook for obvious reasons, see what my players what to play to see if I need to get any of the other books for their characters, BUT I didnt want to buy EVERYTHING, just what I need?

I ask here because I was already looking at this extension. On the other hand, though I'm an experienced GM, I am NOT experienced with PF2e, brand new to it, and only recently decided after considering Foundry vs this to use this (I AM experienced in FGU however); but I wonder if Kingmaker is biting off a little too much for a first time?
    Kingmaker was the first campaign I ran for PF1e, so in my opinion it's not a bad choice. It is an absolute monster of campaign, though. Back in 1e it took my group three IRL years to finish it (admittedly this is counting an 8 month break), and the 2e version is longer. XD

The companion guide adds some NPCs and quests, which are nice, but honestly the best part of it is the rules for camping and weather. I'd suggest it just for that, if your players really want to get into the wilderness aspects of the campaign.

You don't need to buy any bestiaries unless you want to add or change monsters; the Kingmaker module will come with all the monsters you need to run it, as well as all the items and the like.

I'd say as a brand new PF2e GM Kingmaker is a little bit jumping in the deep end, but the campaign starts simply enough that I think it's fine. Especially with the new prologue the 2e version of Kingmaker added. It very much starts in the shallow end, and you don't have to worry about complicated stuff like kingdom building until a few levels later.

thanks for the info!

My players are occasionally having a weird error where they can't roll kingdom skills - when they try they get an error message. It only happens occasionally, but once it starts happening it persists until the player disconnects and reconnects. Oddly, when it does happen it doesn't effect every skill, only certain skills (often different each time).

Attached is a picture of the error we are getting.

error.png

It looks like that would happen for untrained skills. I added a fix (v 1.0.3), should be live in ~10min or so. Let me know if it fixes for you.

Thread Information