FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    It looks like that would happen for untrained skills. I added a fix (v 1.0.3), should be live in ~10min or so. Let me know if it fixes for you.
    It never seemed to happen to me as the GM, only to my players, so I don't know that I'll have a good opportunity to test it until next session. However, thinking back, it happening with untrained skills sounds correct. Thanks for the quick fix!

My players can't see the kindome sheet, having a list of errors and can only see the main page
    Last edited by edcasasa; October 29th, 2023 at 22:18.

Quote Originally Posted by edcasasa View Post
    My players can't see the kindome sheet, having a list of errors and can only see the main page
    What are the errors?

Get one of the players, after they see the errors, to compile their logs and post them here. Details on how to compile the logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

this is the error of the computer

Quote Originally Posted by edcasasa View Post
    this is the error of the computer
    I don't see details of the error. Did you try to attach anything to your post?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

None of those screenshots show the errors. Please compile the logs and post the resulting ZIP file here.

For your players to see the sheet, you also need to right click and Share the sheet (like you would do with a NPC or Story entry).
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

In 30 minutes this will be 30% off for the Thanksgiving week until Sunday.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thread Information