DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pce chart form RMC wrong?

Hi Dakadin,

in the combat tracker the following is shown,that even a monster with no weight pen at all starts with routine roll at pace 1,5- in rules he should roll at routine with *3 sprint:

Any idea why?
    Thanks
    Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats not dependent if I use FRPG ext. I tried it with RMC and FRPG. It was irritating for all of my players yesterday- they were thinking it was because of weight pen, but all players had this formular shown.
    Thanks
    Micael
    Last edited by micael; November 15th, 2022 at 13:30.

Hi Micael,

RMC is using the pace chart from Arms Law and that is how the paces are set. Pace Chart.jpg

I am not sure if the RMFRP extension overwrites those values or not.

Dakadin

Hi Dakadin,

thanks for the info- is this the same table as Rolemaster classics? I thought they have changed yours to the one I posted later on?
    No, FRPG is not overwriting it- should do, but Arden is really overworked and donīt know when he will have time to change such a really important thing;-( Do you know if there is any Spellpenaltys for ESM if essence users carrying to much non living items with them? Any table where the special "penalties" are added in FGU?
    Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Micael,

RMC is using the pace chart from Arms Law and that is how the paces are set. Pace Chart.jpg

I am not sure if the RMFRP extension overwrites those values or not.

Dakadin
    I saw you had a special extension for pace somehow- can we change this to the raw of RMC/FRPG pace chart and ad it as mod file somehow?

Hi Micael,

If you are willing to go through the different RM versions and find the pace difficulties then I will setup an option so that the GM can choose which pace version they want to use.

Dakadin

Pace charts for FRPG:

HI Dakadin,

this one are charts from FRPG:

HI Dakadin,
    this one is from Campaign Law 1989 1.ed Rolemaster

Thanks
    Micael

HI Dakadin,

this one is from Rolemaster Classic Campaign Law 2006

Thanks
    Micael

Hi Dakadin,

and this one is from RMSS:

That should be all editions- RMU is only in beta? Anyway the pace chart looks so different that I canīt translate it- you need to read the whole text around to understand what is the meaning of the numbers in it.

Thanks
    Micael
    Last edited by micael; November 15th, 2022 at 22:50.

Thread Information