FG Spreadshirt Swag

New player here, looking for people to play with

Hi, guys, gals, and non-binary pals!!

About me: My name is Willow and I go by she/her pronouns. I'm INFJT, transgender, and pansexual. I was born on April 10th, 2005, and I'm currently 17. My hobbies are writing, eating, sleeping, tv, games, memes, etc. I live in Lee's Summit, Missouri, USA. My favorite food is Mexican food, my favorite colors is blue and purple and my favorite animals are cats and wolves. My favorite series are Kingdom Hearts, Marvel, Smash Bros., MHA, Star Wars, Stranger Things, Avatar ATLA, and Percy Jackson (I also wanna mention Hamilton even though it's not a series). My dream vacation is: Japan, France, Hawaii, Greece, or Italy. I have two cats and a dachshund. Two brothers, two sisters, and two (evil and *****/transphobic) parents. I'm white, I have bluish hazelish eyes, and long black hair. I have ADHD and depression (although I can still be energetic). My email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected].

My D&D character: https://ddb.ac/characters/87952611/bJVwV0

Why I'm writing: I've always wanted to play D&D but I've never had anyone to play with. Lee's Summit is near Kansas City. If anyone lives near there, I'd love to play with them because irl games seem great. If not, I would also love to play with anyone who is willing online. My parents hate social media and know how to block websites so the only way I can play with people is on Zoom. Anyone who is wants to play with a newbie like me, HMU! 😄

I am also new player here and I have a best friend who is a master of the game If you are free it will help you also. facetime app

Thread Information