FG License: Paid

Time Zone:
i.e. UTC+0
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available 3PM - Midnight every day except Sundays
Term: I'd like to join a campaign but I'm open to attending several oneshots beforehand if you want to screen my personality and see if i fit your existing group / players.
Voice: I would prefer to join a Discord voice chat. I do not use video but I can use Discord Reactive Images if you plan to record sessions and want an icon to represent when I am t

Game System Preferred: I'm only personally familiar with 5E however I'm open to trying out other editions. I've really been enjoying Shiver RPG oneshots lately. I might be trying out a Westmarch session or three as a friend of mine is planning to run them but I would ideally like to look for a long-term campaign.
Game System Experience: 5E, Monster of the Week, ShiverRPG. I'm part of an ongoing Storm Kings Thunder campaign that will be coming to a close in the next few months and it's given me the urge to seek out other campaigns to join.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: As a player I am pretty familiar with Fantasy Grounds (making character, rolling dice, filling sheet, rolling in the DM tower, etc). I've got no experience from the DM side of things.

Character Type Preferred: I've played as a few different species but the most experience I have is as a trickery cleric. I liked that a lot. I also enjoyed playing Ranger. I'd be interested in playing a spellcaster but I felt like the first logical step to that was to try out cleric and it's been pretty good so far. I tend to pick something to complement others.

About me: I really enjoy roleplay and although I can start a little quiet if I am unfamiliar with people in the group of the DM but once I get a feel for other players limits and the general vibe of what people are comfortable with I tend to flourish. I'm one of those people who adore seeing my character suffer while lamenting that it is happening. Let me form a good back story with occasional moments that throw back to it or highlight it and I'll be eternally grateful and feel glorious about it. I'm the peace maker of the group - happy to sit back and let others shine, just wanting to get a laugh or two at times. I just want to build a good camaraderie with the people I am playing with. If I am uncomfortable with something or how someone spoke to me I would first approach the DM to get an opinion on how best to mediate /mitigate those issues - in the interest of minimising drama where possible. I might need to ask you occasionally for an opinion when first forming my character and backstory, especially if it's something other than 5E as I would be unfamiliar with how different traits are. If you're patient enough to lend me your opinion here and there then I am confident you will get a returning player worth investing your time in.

If someone thinks I am a good fit but later changes their mind I appreciate the honesty of being told this instead of being ghosted. We're both reasonable people wanting to get the most of our time and it happens! So if you're unsure you can gladly contact me on Azzy#6660 via Discord with any questions.