DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    New version - v1.2.1

Fixed Error in the Savage Worlds ruleset that popped up when using the ruleset's card dealer.
    Great - thanks

Hi, just downloaded this and I think this may be my new favorite extension. But the Forge page says it includes a module with the cards.
    I'm not finding the module in my Module Activation page. I've confirmed I have the extension loaded, and removed all other extensions to see if there was some kind of conflict.
    Using Savage Worlds ruleset, but I see others are too, so I don't think that's the problem.

Anyone else have an issue with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AldritchPlupp View Post
    Hi, just downloaded this and I think this may be my new favorite extension. But the Forge page says it includes a module with the cards.
    I'm not finding the module in my Module Activation page. I've confirmed I have the extension loaded, and removed all other extensions to see if there was some kind of conflict.
    Using Savage Worlds ruleset, but I see others are too, so I don't think that's the problem.

Anyone else have an issue with this? Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm glad you like it! You're totally right, it should come with a 52 card deck module, but I forgot to upload it when I published my last update. That's now fixed and you should get the card module when next you update.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I'm glad you like it! You're totally right, it should come with a 52 card deck module, but I forgot to upload it when I published my last update. That's now fixed and you should get the card module when next you update.
    Awesome! It's there now, thanks much!!!

Just found this extension and want to say that it is just what the doctor ordered. :-)
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

I'm probably missing something basic, but when I drag a card onto a map it creates a pin, not an image.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    I'm probably missing something basic, but when I drag a card onto a map it creates a pin, not an image.
    Where are you dragging the card from, and do you have any other extensions loaded?

I'm dragging the card from the sidebar view.
    I also have a lot of extensions loaded.

I know, I'll test it but later, just went through a 3/4 TPK in the Abomination Vaults.....

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    I'm dragging the card from the sidebar view.
    Probably not an extension issue. I'm not sure where exactly you mean by the sidebar view. If you're dragging from the Deck list, then that won't work since you're just dragging a shortcut.

As normal, if you're dragging from the shortcut symbol then you'll only drag a shortcut (which creates the pins when dropped on a map). If you want to drag a card, you need to drag it from the card's image.

2023-01-29 09_00_53-Fantasy Grounds.png

As a GM, it doesn't matter where I drag it from, it always adds a pin.
    As a player nothing happens at all.
    I've looked through the options and couldn't find anything.

I removed all my extensions and it worked;

2023-01-29 09_17_58-Fantasy Grounds.png
    but I got following errors:

As a GM:
    Code:
    [1/29/2023 9:10:20 AM] s'WARNING: CardManager.handleAnyDrop(): Tried to move a card to the same place it originated from.'
    [1/29/2023 9:10:22 AM] s'ERROR: vCard was nil or not found.'
    [1/29/2023 9:10:22 AM] 
    stack traceback:
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:92: in function 'validateParameter'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:113: in function 'validateCard'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:41: in function 'shouldPlayAndDiscard'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_events.lua"]:640: in function 'fn'
        [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_utility.lua"]:301: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_utility.lua"]:299>
        (tail call): ?
        [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_image.lua"]:276: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_image.lua"]:275>
        (tail call): ?
    As a player:
    Code:
    [1/29/2023 9:12:16 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_token.lua"]:702: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Thread Information