STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    We seem to have identified a cosmetic bug wherein cards won't show up in players' hands until the hand window is resized. Some players could also see card faces when dealt face down even if the peek option is turned off. Hover preview image size is set to huge in our testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    We seem to have identified a cosmetic bug wherein cards won't show up in players' hands until the hand window is resized. Some players could also see card faces when dealt face down even if the peek option is turned off. Hover preview image size is set to huge in our testing.
    I've experienced the issue where cards won't show up in players' hands, but I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it and thus it was thwarted all my attempts to fix this particular issue.

Regarding the issue that players can see face down cards in their hand, is there any pattern to it? Or does it seem random? Do the cards in hand appear face up, is it the tooltip that's revealing the card, or are they seeing the the card's message in chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I've experienced the issue where cards won't show up in players' hands, but I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it and thus it was thwarted all my attempts to fix this particular issue.

Regarding the issue that players can see face down cards in their hand, is there any pattern to it? Or does it seem random? Do the cards in hand appear face up, is it the tooltip that's revealing the card, or are they seeing the the card's message in chat?
    Cards appear in their hand face down but the tooltips are showing up.
    Players can see the cards dealt if they resize the windows, but the cards don't show up immediately after being dealt.

New version - v2.1.4

Fixed an issue where cards that were facedown in someone's hand were still showing face up tooltips. Facedown cards now show facedown tooltips.

Known Issues
    Sometimes dealt cards are not immediately visible in a player's hand, but will appear if the hand window is resized or the campaign is reloaded. It is unknown what causes this issue. Investigation is ongoing.

Feature Updates
    Work on upside down cards has been put on hold at the moment. Implementing this would require some serious out-of-the-box thinking to work around basic limitations imposed by the FG engine. A potential option is to allow a card to have multiple possible images, and randomly pick which of those images is applied when the card is dealt. A work around currently is to add an inverted card to the deck in addition to the non-inverted card. There would be twice as many cards in the deck, but it is something that the extension currently supports.

New version - v2.1.4

Fixed an issue where cards that were facedown in someone's hand were still showing face up tooltips. Facedown cards now show facedown tooltips.

Known Issues
    Sometimes dealt cards are not immediately visible in a player's hand, but will appear if the hand window is resized or the campaign is reloaded. It is unknown what causes this issue. Investigation is ongoing.

Feature Updates
    Work on upside down cards has been put on hold at the moment. Implementing this would require some serious out-of-the-box thinking to work around basic limitations imposed by the FG engine. A potential option is to allow a card to have multiple possible images, and randomly pick which of those images is applied when the card is dealt. A work around currently is to add an inverted card to the deck in addition to the non-inverted card. There would be twice as many cards in the deck, but it is something that the extension currently supports.
    Thanks for the quick fix!

I have another feature request: would it be possible to have an unshuffled toggle for a deck? Basically all the cards are arranged in the order they were first placed in the deck.
    In some systems I run, I need to give specific cards to a PC -- for example, Critical Injury cards from FFG Star Wars. However, it is hard to find a specific card from the deck if it's shuffled especially if there are lots of cards in a deck. If the cards are in order, it is easier to find a specific card to deal to a player.

I have another feature request: would it be possible to have an unshuffled toggle for a deck? Basically all the cards are arranged in the order they were first placed in the deck.
    In some systems I run, I need to give specific cards to a PC -- for example, Critical Injury cards from FFG Star Wars. However, it is hard to find a specific card from the deck if it's shuffled especially if there are lots of cards in a deck. If the cards are in order, it is easier to find a specific card to deal to a player.
    What about a search bar in the deck's Card List that lets you search by card name? Would that solve this problem?

What about a search bar in the deck's Card List that lets you search by card name? Would that solve this problem?
    That would be an even better solution imo.

That would be an even better solution imo.
    Done! version 2.2.0 is out and has this added it. Let me know if you run into issues with it; I obviously haven't had a chance to test it in my own game.

Done! version 2.2.0 is out and has this added it. Let me know if you run into issues with it; I obviously haven't had a chance to test it in my own game.
    Thank you! I will test it out.

Thread Information