DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Psywave: A PF1e Psionics module

Welp, I did it. I resurrected something back from the dead. Linked in this post is a module on the Forge containing an alternate take on Psionics by Dreamscarred Press for the PF1e ruleset. All data contained within is freely available for view under the Open Gaming License v1.0 at www.d20pfsrd.com and transcribed here for your convenience. This module, while paltry when compared to Blahness98's work, still adds a good deal of additional content. Please be patient when loading for the first time.

Overall, the total count added:

10 base classes

58 archetypes

21 PrC

420 powers

106 maneuvers

217 feats

350+ abilities

All of it is in a "drag 'n drop" ready state.

Additional transcriber credits go to Thes33 (powers) and kyramus (skills and races). Although this came together years after your initial contributions, it would've never happened without you.

Click here to get from the Forge
    (Free ofc)
    Last edited by Tsriel; December 11th, 2022 at 23:37. Reason: new version release

CHANGELOG

(11/1/22) v1.0 - The Launch Version, only core classes, powers and abilities, races, skills, and feats. Missing all but two archetypes and all PrCs. Need to finish power lists in reference manual.
    (11/5/22) v1.0.1 - The Forge Version; Fixed a ton of categorial errors in powers, Completed spell lists for classes, Reorganized the Power Descriptions section in the Reference Manual of the module, Completed the Reference Manual, Added reference manual links to all classes, Added psion disciplines previously missed, More added polish throughout the module
    (11/27/22) v1.1 - Added Psycristals to the Reference Manual, Added a Path of War content supplement to the Reference Manual, Improved Weapon Enhancement table for Soulknife; Aegis, Cryptic, Dread, Marksman, Psion, Psychic Warrior, Soulknife, Tactician, Vitalist, and Wilder archetypes completed
    (12/11/22) v1.2 - Added all PrCs, Special Abilities saw some cleanup and duplicate removal

Issues:
    WTF is an astral swarm? (See Ectopic Artisan Aegis) No website info available
    Last edited by Tsriel; December 11th, 2022 at 23:36. Reason: v1.2

Happy Día de los Muertos (or a belated Halloween) everyone. I really pulled a Frankenstein here in resurrecting a forgotten project and getting a solid foundation done.

Just wanted to let you all know ahead of time in regards to the speed of updates, my holiday season officially started last weekend and doesn't stop until after the new calendar year. It might be awhile before I put up another signifigant update. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate any feedback regarding errors posted down below. Thanks and enjoy!

PF1 supports power points Just click on the spellbook of a spellclass twice to change it to a spellclass based on KI/power/whatever points If you need help, let me know, because maybe the spending points automation etc. is a bit confusing at first

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    PF1 supports power points Just click on the spellbook of a spellclass twice to change it to a spellclass based on KI/power/whatever points If you need help, let me know, because maybe the spending points automation etc. is a bit confusing at first
    Guess I should actually play a monk for once! Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsriel View Post
    Guess I should actually play a monk for once! Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.
    you're welcome

And thanks of course for your contribution for this mod Do you want to upload it to the FG forge?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    you're welcome

And thanks of course for your contribution for this mod Do you want to upload it to the FG forge?
    That was the intent. As of right now, I'm still waiting for forge approval.

This is great! Thank you for all the effort creating this.

So the big news is that Forge access was approved and this has been submitted to go up. I'll add the link as soon as I know it's gone live. A whole bunch of editing and polish went into this update, one I feel a little accomplished with. If you grabbed the launch version, delete that and definitely get this one instead.

Now I begin adding archetypes in earnest. See you sometime towards the end of November.

This is now live on the Forge. Subscribe to it there and always get the updates

Thread Information