DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Error

Please compile your log files and post them here. Details on how to do that can be found in this Wiki article: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

Edit: A frequent cause of errors is mismatched/incompatible extensions. Disable all extensions and see if you get the error. But I think your issue is being caused by running an older application executable with the recently released code - the log files will indicate if this is the case.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 1st, 2022 at 23:02.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm going to guess it's the FRP extension that is being used. According to the Forge it was last updated 30 days ago. It's probably not been updated for the new Dice skins, the file in the error message diceskins.lua seems to bear this out.

Everything else looks like the right versions (I do not use FRP, so I am not sure about that version).

From the Forge:

I'm sure Ardem will get to it as soon as he is able.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    I'm going to guess it's the FRP extension that is being used. According to the Forge it was last updated 30 days ago. It's probably not been updated for the new Dice skins, the file in the error message diceskins.lua seems to bear this out.

Everything else looks like the right versions (I do not use FRP, so I am not sure about that version).
    The reason I'm leaning towards the application being an older version is that the error message is using the older error format (doesn't include the ruleset or extension of the file raising the error). Best for the OP to provide their log files so we can know for sure.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You are probably right; looking at the size of the dice, they look like the pre 4.3 versions (smaller).

And the dice don't include the d100 die that got added.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please compile your log files and post them here. Details on how to do that can be found in this Wiki article: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

Edit: A frequent cause of errors is mismatched/incompatible extensions. Disable all extensions and see if you get the error. But I think your issue is being caused by running an older application executable with the recently released code - the log files will indicate if this is the case.
    Thank you! I sent the logs to customer support this am as per the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

I opened again without frp extension and had the same result. Earlier in the week, the program worked ok and showed the new dice. I hit the update again just before this occurred yesterday however.

It will be quicker and easier if you post the logs in this thread.

Everything is pointing to you having an older version of the FantasyGrounds.exe application, but us seeing the logs will allow us to confirm that.

Hey, yeah I tried that first, however, the window would not accept the zip file I tried to drop into it.

Thread Information