DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GM rolls too much info shown

Hello people. I have a question, how can I hide the complete results of my dice throws as GM? I have the option Chat: Show GM rolls set on "OFF" so yea on my player client the dice are hidden but not the result!
    I mean, X attacks Y that's cool but it also said if the attack miss or hits, and in hits case it's effect.
    I'm looking to reduce the info shown like X attacks Y and that's it. No information about if it hits or misses and no word about the effect of the throw

thanks

I don't know if it is an option in this ruleset or not; but if there is, what you are looking for is "Show results to clients" and set that to off. (It should be right below Show DM rolls)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

that's the point, this option that you said is not shown on the options list

So I have "Show GM Rolls" on, so they will see them if I make a regular roll, but also have Dice Tower on. When you have these two on, if you roll into the main dice tray the players will see it, but if you roll into the dice tower (a low berth icon) it will be hidden but the players will be aware something is being rolled but have no idea what it is or the results.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Thread Information