STAR TREK 2d20

Unlock & Move Dice Tower and Modifiers panels

There doesn't appear to be an option to unlock or move the Modifier or the Dice Tower in the OSE ruleset. When I right click on them I see the interaction window but no options to unlock. Is there a way around this or are there plans to fix?

Blog Entries
    Are you running any extensions? I get unlock icons for both and can move them all around the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Yes. The tower should be unlocked. I just noticed the dice are locked! I will fix this and update ASAP.

Run an update. the dice, the mod box and the tower should all be unlocked. I was setting up a default decal so you may need to reload your decal in an existing campaign as the path will have changed.

Let me know if this works for you! I wont be back at my computer until later tonight you just caught me!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Are you running any extensions? I get unlock icons for both and can move them all around the screen.
    Doh yes I should have tried this first, it was indeed an extension! I disabled "Extension: OSE2 - Adjustments" and I once again have the option to move them.

Well good! The dice panel was locked though. So I unlocked it.

Thread Information