DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbehindthescreen View Post
    Today after the 2/23/23 update I saw this, things still seem to work okay tho.
    Attachment 56329
    I received the errors when launching after game this evening. I will get BARON UPDATED to fix these issues. Thank You all for your use. I see several past comments and suggestions yet to be resolved. I will attempt to address these with the fix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Unfortunately, the fix for the SmiteWorks themes won't affect this error for the BARON theme. The theme is attempting to redefine a graphic that no longer exists in CoreRPG, and was using the CoreRPG graphic file (instead of providing it's own). For those cases, we recommend theme developers not define anything to prevent exactly these sorts of issues. The fix will be for the theme developer to remove the icon definition for "footer_narrow".

Regards,
    JPG
    "footer_narrow" [ERROR] FIXED Submitted to THE FORGE. Thank You for the direction.

Portrait spacing is wrong now with the Baron theme since the update increased portrait size to 100px

With Baron

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I updated via FORGE just now and I'm still seeing the error.

I updated via FORGE just now and I'm still seeing the error.
    You can't update via Forge . After the new version is uploaded it goes thru the approval process and then you will be able to click the Check for Updates button in FGU and it will download the new version. Probably got to wait a day or so for the updated version to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    You can't update via Forge . After the new version is uploaded it goes thru the approval process and then you will be able to click the Check for Updates button in FGU and it will download the new version. Probably got to wait a day or so for the updated version to go live.
    Ok, I should have said I did a 'Check for Updates' and something did update from my FORGE inventory, but apparently it wasn't this. I wasn't sure how long it takes for the updates to go live so just assumed it was this theme. No worries, it can wait.

Ok, I should have said I did a 'Check for Updates' and something did update from my FORGE inventory, but apparently it wasn't this. I wasn't sure how long it takes for the updates to go live so just assumed it was this theme. No worries, it can wait.
    Ahh the old red highlight - I am not sure that lights up for Forge content yet, just the Store and FGU stuff.

I am getting this error when loading the theme in Pathfinder 2e:
    [2/26/2023 6:02:02 PM] [WARNING] font: Font (tokenbagasset-list) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/26/2023 6:02:02 PM] [WARNING] font: Font (assetview-empty) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/26/2023 6:02:03 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

I have updated to the latest files after you mentioned having a patch out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimpleDM View Post
    "footer_narrow" [ERROR] FIXED Submitted to THE FORGE. Thank You for the direction.
    Still having the issue. Updated through the launcher this morning, and the log is still showing two warnings and an error:

[2/28/2023 8:54:36 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (tokenbagasset-list) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/28/2023 8:54:36 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (assetview-empty) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/28/2023 8:54:37 AM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

On the Forge page, it says last updated 126 days ago. Assume it's still going through the SW approval process?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LazerGonzo View Post
    Still having the issue. Updated through the launcher this morning, and the log is still showing two warnings and an error:

[2/28/2023 8:54:36 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (tokenbagasset-list) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/28/2023 8:54:36 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (assetview-empty) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [2/28/2023 8:54:37 AM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

On the Forge page, it says last updated 126 days ago. Assume it's still going through the SW approval process?
    you cant trust the last updated date on the Forge. That date refers to when the text of the entry was updated, not when the content was updated. So its basically saying the description was last updated 126 days ago.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information