STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last

now with attachments

Hello. I've had a issue where when one of the PCs targets another PC, when they make an attack roll they get a script error. The error only shows up on their screen as the PC, not mine as the GM. This has happened a few times so I captured the db file as well as a screenshot of the script error, however I can't seem to upload any images or files. I'm able to choose an image to upload but there's no option to upload it. How do i upload the db.xml file as well? Someone on the FGU discord channel said PvP in this manner should be viable. Just wanted to see if this could be rectified as I want to end my campaign with the party in a big pvp battle.

Edit: I was able to add attachments in the edit post after posting section.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by VinnySpermatozza; January 16th, 2024 at 19:07.

It was both melee and ranged attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please be specific. I cannot replicate.
    I'll run another test this week. Are there any logs the players can download from their side?

I am getting "windowclass: ct_targets - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 - Contact ruleset/extension/forge author" whenever i click on the targeting button on the tracker. I have got no extensions installed. Any idea how to fix it ?

Hi Haerilis it wont be something you can fix - I will need to work out the new changes and implement.
    Ok thanks!

Thanks for the report and the db. Can you also tell me what attacks you have gotten errors with.
    Just clicking on the aim button on the tracker was triggering that message, not clicking on attacks.

Thread Information