DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 22 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Hi, just prepping for a session later and I've noticed when trying to create a new character that when adding any ancestry talents from an ancestry record - all of them link to blank records. Everything else seems to be fine, but every single ancestry talent is absent from the main talent list.

Established characters already populated work fine.Shadow Talents.jpg

Have tried making a new campaign with the ruleset freshly loaded, same issue. Reverted talents & manual, no change. Running the FG updater didn't change anything either

Any idea what may be causing this?
    Last edited by vonBlashyrkh; June 18th, 2023 at 13:55.

Quote Originally Posted by vonBlashyrkh View Post
    Hi, just prepping for a session later and I've noticed when trying to create a new character that when adding any ancestry talents from an ancestry record - all of them link to blank records. Everything else seems to be fine, but every single ancestry talent is absent from the main talent list.

Established characters already populated work fine.Shadow Talents.jpg

Have tried making a new campaign with the ruleset freshly loaded, same issue. Reverted talents & manual, no change. Running the FG updater didn't change anything either

Any idea what may be causing this?
    Yes. I broke the mod file. Sorry! I have already fixed it and it is queued up for hot fix.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Yes. I broke the mod file. Sorry! I have already fixed it and it is queued up for hot fix.
    Whoops! Thanks for the rapid response.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but boon/bane rolls don't seem to be working anymore (they worked last week). See attached images from below.

After I add a boon to the character sheet (addboon.jpg), get this on the roll "1d20+3+1g6k1". d20 roll works, 3 was the attribute modifier, d6 looks like it should roll but it's not auto-rolling the dice. Tried with different characters, restarting program, etc. I did add some adventure bundles from the steam sale (shouldn't matter but who knows, it's the only thing I know for sure that I did on my end). Also update FGU prior to every session.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Hi Haxxaw

I havent uploaded any changes this week. Can you share your db.xml and let me know that character you are doing this on?

Blog Entries
    Urk. I can replicate the issue. Am at work right now - Ill work out whats happened tonight and try and get a hotfix in for the weekend.

Thread Information