FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 21 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Initiative is set as either FAST or SLOW From the main tab of the PC Sheet for PCs, and from the Attack tab inside the Combat Tracker for NPCs. Doing so fills in that space. Turns are completed one actor at a time, individually, as in D&D.

In general, we do not implement options, as we need to need to give priority to the core rules first (which are still yet to be completely implemented). However, I will make sure that Damned is aware of your request. Meanwhile, initiative ties are broken by Agility --- higher Agility goes first.
    Ah, thank you. This implementation of SOTDL's initiative is actually pretty good. I'll simply allow players to act in the order they appear in the combat tracker.

I noticed the effects seem to be duplicating the attack/challenge modifiers. I am not sure if this is a known issue?

Frightened.JPG
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I noticed the effects seem to be duplicating the attack/challenge modifiers. I am not sure if this is a known issue?

Frightened.JPG
    Thanks. I was away for a few days and am working on this issue now.

Hello, and thank you for the ruleset! I'm having issues with effects. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, so apologies in advance if this is because of my inexperience. As you can see, the applied effects are not affecting the fomor's stats. FantasyGrounds_6kxiAf7E7P.pngFantasyGrounds_LiVEMge43H.png
    Last edited by Synmad; January 24th, 2023 at 19:09.

Since the update today I get following error: Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 20.18.05.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Since the update today I get following error:

and

There is also an empty table : Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 20.25.50.png
    Hi Locotomo I apologise the first one is me - I deprecated two files but forgot to remove them from the master list when I pushed the update. They wont affect the game. The empty table has been passed on to the guys doing the content updates. Thanks for the report.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synmad View Post
    Hello, and thank you for the ruleset! I'm having issues with effects. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, so apologies in advance if this is because of my inexperience. As you can see, the applied effects are not affecting the fomor's stats. FantasyGrounds_6kxiAf7E7P.pngFantasyGrounds_LiVEMge43H.png
    Welcome Synmad

Fantasy Grounds effects do not normally adjust the stats that they effect. What happens is that any rolls using or targeting those stats also check the Effects list and will apply those values as well. Please note we found after the last attacks update that Attack Effects were kind of being applied twice, once if Strength/Agility was effected and once more if Attacks were effected. We have thus today removed Attacks from the Effects values - they are still mentioned in the descriptions and all Effects/Afflictions etc that we found so far that effect Attacks also effect Strength/Agility so we think this will address the issue.

Please note that about the same time you posted your message an update went live - so update again to grab that new build. But note that it contains an Error (see message above) that should not effect game play once loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    There is also an empty table : Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 20.25.50.png
    Thank you for reporting. I reparsed all of the Shadow paths to remove the broken links.

The damage from NPCs in modules seems to have disappeared. This seems to be affecting all the modules I have looked at, One Perfect Moment, The Slaver's Lash, The Man who Fell to Urth etc. Monsters & Characters from the core rules are ok.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information