DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yep, confirmed. That does work. So they're no longer handling the lost focus event for those controls?

I've always pressed enter so I wasn't able to reproduce the error. I was still testing when you posted. But you are right that clicking outside the box doesn't change the value. I'm not sure if/when that changed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In general, please post new issues in a new thread, so they don't get lost and they're easier to pass to other developers for fix and tracking.

I've created a new ticket for the token light dim range issue reported in Post #8.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I can confirm. Adding token lights from the lighting side panel is ignoring the values in the Light Range fields entirely.
    Also, changing the value in the Behavior dropdown is reseting the values in the Light Range fields back to their 20/40 defaults.
    Tested in both 5e and PF1 with no extensions.
    Do you have any light effects assigned to the token through the combat tracker? E.g, torch, lantern, etc. The default effect values will override any edits when the map is reloaded.

Thread Information