STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Yes, that's always the way it has been; we just bumped the dice size by about 20%.

Regards,
    JPG

Pretty unhappy with the fact that these were not advertised as being per user. Bought the dice bundle thinking I would be able to share all of these great-looking dice with all the players at my table and wow them away from Roll 20 and DND Beyond.

Turns out I have to gift each of them 1 set instead. Already sent an email to get a refund but I wanted to state here that as someone who choose to pay monthly to support FG, rather than buying a lifetime pass, it's gross to suddenly switch up and make content per user instead of allowing the DM to share what they have purchased. If this is going to be the trend going forward (nickel and diming us like other VTT's) I'll just stop purchasing and gladly homebrew in all new spells/NPCS/etc.

Blog Entries
    The GMs normally bear all the cost of items on FG. Dice are a more personal thing and we don’t believe that GMs should be expected to bear the costs of these. They are priced low enough that players can pick up a pack they like for $5. The refund is always there for purchases you are unhappy with.

This should really be advertised on the purchase page with a disclaimer.

Some of us like to bear that cost for less fortunate players. But we shouldn’t have to buy multiple packs to gift when the standard has been otherwise. I would even take a 30 dollar “buy this single set for the table” option over this obvious greed tactic.

This is the start of a bad trend and I worry other new features will be added in the same way. Classes? Spells? Campaign skins? What else will it be decided that DM’s shouldn’t bear the price of?

Thanks! You guys did a great job with these they look fantastic.

I got the bundle and yes thanks for providing the elemental no fix pack for everyone to use they look good as well.

This was not explained anywhere on the purchase pages - how can I get a refund. I bought these for my kid players as part of an after school program and I can't ask 100 kids to buy these individually. This is really disappointing. How can I get a refund?

Really love the new dice sets, but them being the only thing that I can't share with my players is a bit disappointing. I understand the reasoning behind it, but I'd love an option where my players get access too.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by rpgathome View Post
    This was not explained anywhere on the purchase pages - how can I get a refund. I bought these for my kid players as part of an after school program and I can't ask 100 kids to buy these individually. This is really disappointing. How can I get a refund?
    Contact support here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would also prefer an option for GM's to buy packs accessible for the whole table, even if that comes at an increased cost. I understand the reasoning but it's a major shift from the GM-purchase model and I'd prefer to retain that model as an option so my more technophobic players, casual players and drop-in players for one-shots can get the benefits of the sparkly dice.

Cheers, Hywel

Fantasy Grounds is my favourite vtt and that keeps improving over time.
    As a dm, I've bought and used fantasy grounds for not just DnD, but also the Alien RPG and Star Trek Rule-set.

Though I don't support, that GM bought dice can't be shared with the players or vice versa, when players have bought dice, that they can't share them with the players in the game they're in.
    The FG themes for instance, only require one purchase by the GM and can be shared with players.
    I hope you may reconsider the option for dice sharing.

Thread Information