STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last
    Just bought the magical trails & metal dice set - Love them, in the main. Any chance that the dice that have presets might be changed to provide a bit more contrast for the text? For instance, the shadow set in the magical trails would be 1st on my list if the text color were lighter. The ability to change the text color to black or white would be outstanding.

Blog Entries
    Can other players (and GM) see the effects from another player (within limits of Show Rolls option)? i.e. if a player has special dice, can the other players see them when the owner rolls them?

Can you combine effects? i.e. add the trails to a force field die? (I think the answer is no, but...)
    Last edited by LordEntrails; October 18th, 2022 at 21:00.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can not combine effects. Each die is a unique setup.

Player rolls are replicated to all clients connected to the session. (Just double checked with two computers here locally.)

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You can not combine effects. Each die is a unique setup.

Player rolls are replicated to all clients connected to the session. (Just double checked with two computers here locally.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry, I have another question. Is there a way to change the size of the dice? I noticed that these are bigger then normal. I know I can move the position of the dice but can't seem to find out how to change their size back to what they were?

No, the size of the dice is not customizable.

Regards,
    JPG

Just an FYI the Wiki should be updated with the new "User Color And Dice" window. The FGU window help still points to: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...e+and+Drawings

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I have them on a hotkey.

Dice packs are per user.
    The product descriptions should probably mention this since every other product you sell that I'm aware of is able to be shared from GM to player during play.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    No, the size of the dice is not customizable.

Regards,
    JPG
    I like it but why are they so much bigger now? I had to rearrange the bottom of my table to make room for them!

Edit typos

So is the only way to change the scale of the dice by changing the whole of the UI size?

Thread Information