FG Spreadshirt Swag

Goblin Backstabber

i Think, the "Backstabber" Weapon Trait on a Dogslicer doesn´t work in Game, i tried it, but there is no 1 Pressision dmg.
    Feel free to move this Post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

That trait hasn't been implemented in the ruleset yet. Only the weapon traits lists in the Wiki have been currently implemented: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...2+Items#Traits
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok, have you som Ideas, that i can fix it in my Game ?? I Tryed to enter in Weapon Trait "IFT: flat-footed; DMG: 1 precision" but that will not work. The only thing that works is if i Paste it in The "Combat" Tab like, Sneak Attack of Rouge.

After i wrote this i had an Idea, i create an "Effect" with the Duration 1 round, Only in low levl my Alchemist use Melee Weapon
    Last edited by Birger Tucholski; October 18th, 2022 at 17:00.

Once added to the PC, add a weapon effect (in the weapon entry in the actions tab): IFT: flat-footed; DMG: 1 precision
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Once added to the PC, add a weapon effect (in the weapon entry in the actions tab): IFT: flat-footed; DMG: 1 precision
    I Tryed it before update, and i thought it doesn´t work, now it worked, Probably i wrote something incorrect.
    Thank you 4 Help

Thread Information