FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    The official Star Trek ruleset should have the theme shown on the store page. There is a forge ruleset in the Forge that was released by a community member, but this is not the official ruleset. I would also check to make sure you have not enabled another theme extension prior to loading the campaign.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Aha, I had selected one of the FG themes, because I thought I had to. Thanks for clearing up that simple thing.

Another question: is there a guide somewhere to making species formatted similarly to the actual module, if I wanted to add homebrew stuff? Specifically with bold, italics, bullet points, and linking to talents. I can export a created species, and edit its xml from the exported module, and I'm familiar with basic xml, but I want it to look similar. I'm mostly wondering about how to link to allowed talents in a description when I create a species.

The best start would be the wiki
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ed-Text-Fields

There are also many videos that may help with setting up campaign data from our resident guru:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Zacchaeus55

Also from another community that is geared towards helping each other learn and use FG to it's highest potential:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/FantasyGroundsAcademy
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    So I just created a campaign, using the STA ruleset, and I don't seem to have the LCARS UI. How do I activate it?
    Had the same issue and not sure if you found the solution. Make sure you don't have either theme selected when you go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    Aha, I had selected one of the FG themes, because I thought I had to. Thanks for clearing up that simple thing.

Another question: is there a guide somewhere to making species formatted similarly to the actual module, if I wanted to add homebrew stuff? Specifically with bold, italics, bullet points, and linking to talents. I can export a created species, and edit its xml from the exported module, and I'm familiar with basic xml, but I want it to look similar. I'm mostly wondering about how to link to allowed talents in a description when I create a species.
    You just drag the talent onto the species area you want it to be. As for the rest just follow his example of how the core book's species were put in.

I too have a question: I'm putting in the ship from the starter set. Improved hull gives +1 to resistance. How can I adjust the resistance on a ship? Also how can I adjust power too? It stays at 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Mustang View Post
    I too have a question: I'm putting in the ship from the starter set. Improved hull gives +1 to resistance. How can I adjust the resistance on a ship? Also how can I adjust power too? It stays at 0/0
    I asked something similar in the bugs thread, about Ablative Armor not automatically changing resistance. If you hold control and use the mouse scroll wheel you can change most number fields up and down manually. It would be nice if this ability was more apparent in the UI or able to be done via the edit pencil thing like most other items, but it does add a little number in the corner of the edited field so you know it's been manually changed.

I would recommend checking out the wiki for the ruleset along with the CoreRPG information. This can help answer some inquiries. This particular feature is covered under the character sheet entry

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...dventures+2d20
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I can't quite figure out how to create star ships. I seem to remember from the stream that frames could be dragged to a ship sheet, but that doesn't seem to work. What am I missing? Is it manual entry only?

Thanks.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I can't quite figure out how to create star ships. I seem to remember from the stream that frames could be dragged to a ship sheet, but that doesn't seem to work. What am I missing? Is it manual entry only?

Thanks.

Vires Animi
    I ran into this. Once you create a new ship in the party sheet, you have to double click its token. It's extremely not obvious, but once you open the ship that way you can drag frames and profiles. A ship created in the party sheet can only be fully edited that way—even though it's added to the 'ships' list, editing from that list treats it as an npc ship.

Thread Information