FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    You can drop ship talents or ship specials, but not frames. That is a great suggestion to add to my expansion notes. Is this to ensure you save PC ships you have created?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can drop ship talents or ship specials, but not frames. That is a great suggestion to add to my expansion notes. Is this to ensure you save PC ships you have created?
    Partly to save PC ships. Mostly because I am putting together a sourcebook for a campaign based on FASA's Starfleet Battles board game, Federation and Empire. Allowing a frame to be dropped onto NPC ship cards would be much more efficient when giving ship classes the +, A, and B refits.

Thank you for explaining. I have put it down in my notes to investigate it and see if we can make that work next time I am able to expand the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I created a campaign, and then exported it as a module, which is my understanding is generally the recommended procedure. The player ship I created does not seem to have exported with it, but the pregen characters did. Is that a limitation of the export function? Is there an easy way to get the ship in the actual play campaign from the development campaign, or is it just copy/paste the xml or recreate it?

PC ships are not exportable. You could make a NPC ship that can be dropped to the partysheet and it gets converted into a PC ship.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information