DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

STA Ruleset Questions (Not Bugs)

Loving the tool tips and feature adds with the hover tips and transparencies! Apologies in advance if you've covered elsewhere - Question: What is the functionality of the TT and AI tick boxes on the combat tracker?

TT is Turn Taken - It's to help the GM keep track of who has taken their turn till the next round of action during combat. You can see a similar tracker for NPC ships as well

AI is Avoid Injury - This is to help keep track of who has used their Avoid Injury as it's only allowed once per scene. In some cases there is cause for multiple uses for this, but a helpful reminder for the GM.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Excuse me for the probably dumb question, but I'm quite new to the Fantasy Grounds realm; is this ruleset compatible with F.G. Classic or not?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
    Excuse me for the probably dumb question, but I'm quite new to the Fantasy Grounds realm; is this ruleset compatible with F.G. Classic or not?
    Thanks
    In general, nothing released after June last year will be compatible with FG Classic. To double check, look for the FGC icon next to the product image on the store - STA only has the FGU so it's only for FG Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

On the screenshots on the product page, it shows a Character Creator tab. How do you bring this up or did this get removed last minute as it may have problems with expansion books. Anyway, really like the rule set and in the process of trying to find all the pros and cons of it. I hope Smite Works takes over development of the Conan ruleset as that has numerous expansion books that people have been waiting for a release of

That can be accessed through the Character Creator button when you click on characters from the sidebar.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thank, have another question how do you manually enter in attributes and disciplines or change them on a character sheet? I can't figure that out as I see and have been unable to find no way to manual enter or change the number. Also, if you are adding in a species not from the Core book that has a attribute bonus of fitness +1 or pressence +1 listed for one of the 3 attributes each species has how would you do it? Was thinking setting it to Choice might work and in the species description making a note about the choice being limited.

There is an edit button in the top right corner of the frame that will allow you to increase/decrease using up/down arrows. You might want to check out the wiki for more information as it covers many of the basics of the system. As for the species question. Adding them to the details tab will add them when you drop the species to the character sheet or make them available when chosen in the character creator.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...dventures+2d20
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    There is an edit button in the top right corner of the frame that will allow you to increase/decrease using up/down arrows. You might want to check out the wiki for more information as it covers many of the basics of the system. As for the species question. Adding them to the details tab will add them when you drop the species to the character sheet or make them available when chosen in the character creator.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...dventures+2d20
    The species I'm trying to add has Attributes of +1 Control, +1 Reason, +1 Fitness or +1 Presence. The +1 Fitness or + 1 Presence is the one witch can't be set in details that I'm having trouble with. I set in details tab Control, Reason, and Choice and made a note in the species description that the Choice is limited to Fitness or Presence, since I see no way to limit Choice to just 2 attributes for the time being. The Ktarian from the Alpha Quadrent book is one with the Choice being limited. I added in all the species from the Alpha, Beta, Gama, and Delta Quadrent books last night and only couldn't easily add in the Ktarian. Not sure if any of the other official species in other products or fan made ones will have similar or other entry problems as that is over 100 species to look at from combined official and fan stuff. Official is about 20 more to do and fan is well over 80 with more being added almost every day. So anyway to limit a Choice on a species?

Thread Information