STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    I just created a new campaign to give it a test. Still no NPC records. The Story entries have no links either.

I did another push of the product, please let me know if this changed anything.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Well, I have it now. I may have been there before but now I have both the Core Rulebook and the separate adventure 'The Rescue at Xerxes' loaded. I can't 100% say that I had The Rescue at Xerxes to load previously.

The confusion stems from the Story being in both the Core Rulebook and in the separate adventure. I was running the Story out of the Core Rulebook which did not contain the NPCs. Image below for clarification:

STA.png

Ah, that might be on me then and not removing the adventure from the core rulebook when I went to create the separate module. I'll look it over and adjust the core rulebook to eliminate the confusion.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

When using the character creation wizard, Training offers a choice between One +2, Two +1 and Three +1, while the rulebook states One +2 and One +1, or Three+1. I believe this is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisX View Post
    When using the character creation wizard, Training offers a choice between One +2, Two +1 and Three +1, while the rulebook states One +2 and One +1, or Three+1. I believe this is a bug.
    Pushed a fix to LIVE that should help resolve this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can add the DIFFICULTY effect to increase or decrease such cases.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vanced+Effects
    Is there any other documentation on this feature? I cannot understand how/where to apply it. Is the # supposed to be in the title or something else? Please assist.

The wiki is the best place for information on the ruleset.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vanced+Effects

It would need to be added to the actor as an effect which can be done directly or setting up custom effects from the tools effects button. Once applied it will increase/decrease every action's difficulty by that number.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

The documentation at the link isn't as helpful as I'd like.

My scenario is to increase the difficulty of some default ship rolls, such as "Scan for Weakness".

If I want to increase the difficulty from a 1 to a 2, would that be DIFFICULTY: 1, DIFFICULTY: +1, DIFFICULTY: 2?

Then does the effect go onto the person performing the task, the ship doing the scan, or the ship being scanned?

The difficulty would go on the actor performing the roll. The DIFFICULTY effect adjusts the difficulty from either the action being performed, if it has a set difficulty, or takes in the difficulty set on the desktop.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information