Greetings Adventurers,

I am the owner and GM of Dungeons & Dropbears, a professional game mastering service that wishes to bring your RPGs to life. I have been running games since I was 12, and now with over 15 years of experience (I am 27), I have evolved my position as a forever GM to a professional level. While Dungeons & Dropbears is a recent branding to my name, I have been running games professionally in corporate and private settings for nearly 5 years now. I am currently running half-a-dozen games and I am looking to open up a couple of more sessions playing Pathfinder 2E. I have a varied GM style, strongly supporting all three core pillars of the RPG experience; roleplay, exploration, and combat.
I do custom voices and voice acting for important NPCs, enemies, and sound effects. I incorporate a carefully curated series of playlists for different moments throughout the adventures, and these playlists are accompanied by handpicked ambient soundtracks to support the varied environments and locales you will find yourselves in.
Exploration is an important and essential part of the roleplaying experience-from delving into dangerous dungeons, looking for clues to a mystery, researching esoteric lore, or exploring the wilderness for ancient ruins-I make sure to keep it a fun and an exciting element to enhance the immersion that is often overlooked or skimmed over.
My combats are tactical and exciting, with plenty of room to roleplay throughout, and there are never no-win situations or a circumstance that the players cannot retreat and live to fight another day. While enemies won't hold back their punches, they will act according to their nature.
While my games are professional and I aim to provide a great gaming experience for all players, I run my games with a relaxed atmosphere that gives you plenty of opportunity to banter in and out of character with each other. My sessions are 4 hours long, with 15 minute introduction period, a 15-20 minute break during the middle of the session and a 15 minute post session cooldown. I am also very active outside of the sessions and ensure that I am free to reach out to and communicate with, whether that's for talk in or out of game. With roleplaying games being a cooperative experience, I am an advocate for inclusivity and being respectful of people’s boundaries. If at anytime you are feeling uncomfortable with the direction of the story or the actions of others, please let me know immediately, discreetly if you wish and I will endeavour to steer the game around the activity of your discomfort. As everyone has different degrees of safety, my sensibilities may not match your own, so I implore each person to keep an open line of communication with me.

I run the following Adventures and Adventure Paths:

Age of Ashes
Abomination Vaults
Kingmaker
Quest for the Frozen Flame
Crown of the Kobold King
The Fall of Plaguestone
Shadows at Sundown

The following session times available are as follows:

Monday 7pm CET
Tuesday 4:30pm CET
Tuesday 9pm CET
Wednesday 7pm CET
Thursday 4:30pm CET
Thursday 9pm CET
Saturday 10am CET
Sunday 3pm CET

Minimum Players needed: 3
Maximum Players wanted: 6
Platform: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 2E
Frequency: Once per week
Cost: $10 USD per session via Patreon
(link to patreon https://www.patreon.com/dungeonsndropbears)

GM/Player License: GM has ultimate license player only needs Demo
Voice/Text: Voice over Discord (I will send a discord link privately)
Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: 50/50
Permitted Source Books: Discussed in session zero
Permitted/Restricted Player Options: Discussed in Session zero
Setting/Adventure Info: Golarion
Duration of sessions: (4) Four hours

Please don't hesitate to post or message me any questions.