FG Spreadshirt Swag

DoMM 4th lev. Grappled by Ropers

When Grappled by Ropers on the 4th lev. Of Dungeon of the Mad Mage, my players were unable to attack. Is this a program error or is there a rule about grapple and restraining that I’m unaware of?

There's nothing in the 5E ruleset/framework that prevents attacks in any situation. Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There's nothing in the 5E ruleset/framework that prevents attacks in any situation. Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes!
    I think I’ve bought all of the Grimm Press FGU automation extensions, and I update regularly

Then, you might want to ask in their Discord server to see if anything would do that; or you can disable the extensions. We only provide support for the main framework.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, I’ll try disabling the genetic actions ext and see if the limitations go away.
    - addendum-
    I found a solution! In Options, under Generic Actions (GM) , switch on “ ignore grappled effect”
    Attacking is back on the menu!
    Last edited by Walter Napiorkowski; October 12th, 2022 at 13:41. Reason: I found a solution to my problem!

Thread Information