DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can I install a module with the Demo version? Can I switch to a different licence?

I'm specifically interested in Fantasy Grounds for the Alien: RPG. I'm thinking about buying Ultimate but I really want to try out the Alien: RPG module before I buy. I'm willing to spend the money on the module as I'm nearly sure I'll buy Ultimate as well. But I want to buy the cheaper part first.

So I have the Demo installed. If I buy the module and then want to buy Ultimate, can I just enter the licence key I get for Ultimate and the Alien module I bought will still work?

If I buy a monthly Ultimate subscription and then decide to the buy the unlimited, same question - purchased modules will carry across?

Thanks for any answers. I'm very new to this.

Blog Entries
    In short, yes for most of your questions.

It used to be that you had to have an active subscription or one time license in order to have access to any purchases. I'm not sure, but I don't think that is required any longer The module description should include info if a license is required.

Yes you can add a license at any time and keep access to what you purchased previously. All your purchases are tied to your user account, not to your license code.

Note, if you buy via the FG Store, they have a 30 day refund policy, no questions. So if 30 days is enough of a trial period for you, you can just buy it all then return all or part as needed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. Very thorough answer. And yes, 30 days is more than enough. I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Just trying to do this in the right order.

Cheers!

Thread Information