DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Pathfinder 2 - Release 19 information thread.

Release 19 will go into beta test in the second quarter 2023. It will be an iterative process - with key pieces of functionality introduced during the test. I expect this process to take a number of months as we introduce new functionality, bug fix, refine the process and convert library data to match.

Release 19 - beta testing late 2022.
    • Additional actions tab added to the character sheet - contains PF2 action data. This tab will be the main place to access and carry out PF2 actions for a characters - skill actions (e.g. demoralize), feat based actions, class feature based actions, item based actions, general actions, etc., etc..
    • Addition of a new record type - "Action" to cater for PF2 actions and automation.
    • New action based automation, for example: Skill vs. DC (for skill based actions such as trip, push, demoralize, etc.), attack & damage (for bombs and other things), heal (for healing actions and items), effects, etc..
    • Improved hazard automation.
    • Tracking and handling of afflictions.
    • Automation of the dying process and wounded condition.
    • Option to select a specific skill for initiative.
    • Desktop modifier buttons/controls.
    • Damage combination for features such as flurry of blows.
    • Additional effect targeting "To Me" option.
    • Filter by trait in campaign data lists - if performance is acceptable.
    • Category filter in grouped lists.

All timings and functionality is subject to change!

I will be using Freedcamp to track project tasks. I haven't used Freedcamp in anger so this will be pretty basic at first, I may expand how I use Freedcamp as the project progresses. Initially the high level tasks, priority and progress information will be available. I've made the project read-only to the public and it can be accessed here: https://freedcamp.com/view/3259233/project_home
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 29th, 2023 at 14:51.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sneak peak pre-release videos!

1. Floating character sheet windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKehtQry3vM
    2. Activities introduction: https://youtu.be/K3vomDTseB4
    3. Setting DCs: https://youtu.be/XrulZHPy9WY
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 5th, 2023 at 16:44.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reserved 2

Reserved 3

Reserved 4

Reserved 5

Reserved 6

Nice; and that's a lot of reserved posts
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Nice; and that's a lot of reserved posts
    I had eight for release 18, so I'm getting better!

Happy to start testing and integrating my extension to it!
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thread Information