DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    I have been following the release and it appears great. I have a small question, I would like to know if the beta version was released and, if so, where could I download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirdur View Post
    I have been following the release and it appears great. I have a small question, I would like to know if the beta version was released and, if so, where could I download it.
    It hasn't gone into test yet. When it does, there'll be full information provided in this thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh thanks, I was under the impression there might be already and I was unable to find it.

Update

Still working on this - the final few character classes have required additional code - the latest being ranger Hunt Prey, Hunter's Edge and related feats. Hoping to get this into test in the next 3-4 weeks.

As always, for a review of what's been done and what's still to do, check the project Freedcamp link in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm really looking forward to this. I can't wait!

Really excited about this Release! Will there be another update on how things are going at end of this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Christom72 View Post
    Really excited about this Release! Will there be another update on how things are going at end of this month?
    On the first post there is a link to the project tracker. I seem to remember Trenloe saying that it won't go into test until all the high priority items are complete. There's been 27 incomplete high priority items on the list for a while now and over half of them haven't been started yet. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything soon. It would be nice if Trenloe didn't have to do it solo, and some paid resources were thrown on the project.

We're slowly getting there. Sorry there hasn't been a huge amount of progress recently. Real life is taking a lot of my time, but we will get there soon(ish)...

Just get on that A.I. chat bot thing, and type "How would Trenloe code this" and voila!

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Just get on that A.I. chat bot thing, and type "How would Trenloe code this" and voila!
    Haha, if only...

Thread Information