FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Getting Error on PC load from Character Window

Tested this with ALL mods off and still got an error.

Error happens when a Player goes into Character window and activates their PC for first time. They all get this error, but DM does not. DM can get it if he loads separate session himself and loads a PC. Error is the same for all and DM runs Mac and the PC's are Windows.

[9/27/2022 6:21:47 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charselect_client_entry.lu..."]:22: attempt to index global 'UserManager' (a nil value)

All players are getting an error in our session as well.
    Capture.PNG

We seem to be having the same issue also. This just started happening in the last week. Targeting also seems to be messed up.. you can still drop dice on the target through.
    Last edited by Fable; September 28th, 2022 at 01:08.

I believe its due to this change in the base.xml of CoreRPG. Its showing UserManager requires version 4.3 but the current client is still v4.2

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Ditto, seeing same issue in PF1. Looks like the change was an addition of the UserManager global script which is being resolved to nil for some reason.

We are aware of the issue and it's being investigated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I just pushed a hot fix. Please run a Check for Updates, and try again.

Thanks,
    JPG

Yes, it's fixed, thank you!

Thread Information