DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

After update module not working.

Im scrambling to get this fixed I have a payed Curse of strahd at 5pm in 40 mins. This has been going for 5 sessions. When I open my short cut key for maps its a blue screen with a Red X and ? in the center I can see the map pins but there is no image of the map. logs says Error Graphic unable to load file(moduels /CoS/DM Maps-Barovia.jpg. Seems to be the DM maps thats only effected. not the players map. What could be the issue?

All NPC images from Curse of Strahd have disappeared here as well. Should be a problem after today's update.

Blog Entries
    You will need to Revert Changes on the module images and recreate any links.

See the release notes here, particularly: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-27th-2022

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    D&D Storm King's Thunder (D&D 5E)
    • [Added] Cultist Balloon as a vehicle

D&D Curse of Strahd (D&D 5E)
    • [Fixed] Some typos
    • [Fixed] Line of Site in one map
    • [Fixed] Missing image

NOTE: These modules were updated to use the latest module creation process. If images appear missing in image records,
    please Revert module by right clicking on module name in Modules window and selecting Revert (to reset entire module);
    or right click on specific images in the campaign Images list and selecting Revert (to reset single image record).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Done that, but it didn't work out.

Thank you, reverting fixed my issues.

@arturem,

Did you go to the Modules window, right click on the Curse of Strahd entry in the left list, and click the Revert menu item?

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arturem View Post
    Done that, but it didn't work out.
    Exited FG, updates, reverted changes on the Module in your campaign?

Can you try creating a new campaign and loading CS in there? Do the images show there?

If none of that works, can you post screen shots?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@Moon Wizard @LordEntrails

Done all that and nothing seems to work. I just started a new campaing and loaded only CoS. Same thing happened. Here' the image.

test2.jpg

@Moon Wizard @LordEntrails

Also, I have all the other WotC modules and they all seem very fine.

Blog Entries
    You mean the icons and such? Not the maps and such in the Images/Map assets window?
    That looks to me like a theme problem. Do you have more than one themes loaded? Have you tried with all extensions disabled? Then check your ruleset directory and see if you have any sub-folders in it.

Thread Information