Starfinder Playlist

Reckless Attack effect on an NPC 5E

I have played with multiple ways to put the Reckless Attack effect on an NPC so I don't have to track which barbarian NPC is reckless attacking or not (to grant advantage to PCs). I placed it in bonus action on the NPC character sheet, in the combat tracker beside the trait but no effect is created (like when you create this effect on a barbarian PC). I also looked on multiple videos but no clear way was found.

Blog Entries
    Don't think you really can. Even for a PC it is very limited. See: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...barian-Package

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There's no wording that you can use to create an advantage effect on an NPC. You'd have to create the effect in the effects dialog (button top right) and when it is the NPCs turn drag that effect from the effects dialog and drop it onto the relevant targets.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, I thought I was missing something.

You could make an effect that you have in your Effects window that has a duration of 1 round ("Reckless Attack; ADVATK; GRANTADVATK")
    Then, just apply it when they activate on their turn.

Am I missing something specific to that ability?

Regards,
    JPG

Moon Wizard: Thank you, I was so concentrating on placing the effect on the NPC character sheet by modifying the NPC I didn't think of using the custom effects. Thanks. One custom effect was created and implemented.

Thread Information