STAR TREK 2d20

The dreaded "Delete All Tokens" click....

Thanks to everyone in advance. Does anyone know anyway to Undo the Delete all Tokens accidental click? Or remove it as a possible choice?

Quote Originally Posted by jlstaffo72 View Post
    Thanks to everyone in advance. Does anyone know anyway to Undo the Delete all Tokens accidental click? Or remove it as a possible choice?
    If you deleted them they are all gone. Its a very useful feature for me. I know of no way to undo it or remove the option short of you writing some sort of extension to do it. But I would not recommend it as during setups I tend to use it a lot so I assume other DM's would also.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure Undo (CTRL-Z) does not work for it, but you can try.
    The other option would be revert to a previous save, but you could lose an entire days' worth of play/changes. To do this you would immediately exit FG, and then check your FG Campaign data, and revert to one of the older automatic saves. See: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...n+Earlier+Save
    But I really can't image that would be better or faster than just replacing the tokens on the CT and map.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

simple fix, add an option to have an "Are you sure" window pop up.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    simple fix, add an option to have an "Are you sure" window pop up.
    Except would that just be introducing something worse? In all the time I've been playing, I think I have accidentally done a delete All once. But with a confirmation bo I would have an extra action for the hundreds or thousands of times I've used that command correctly. It's a debatable UI decision either way. (And adding a GM option has its own trade-offs).

As with most things like this, adding them to the Wish List lets the community vote, and if only 5 people would prefer such behavior, then it would indicate that accidental deletes are not very common, but if 200 vote, then it would indicate it is.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I haven't done it, but that's because the symbols for 'delete one' and 'delete all' are too similar at a glance, so I force myself to take extra care when doing it.

In the moment, I'm sure it's easily done. Don't know of any way to undo - sorry!

Thread Information