DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Mutant Year Zero

Here is the first public release.
    This is a low automation ruleset.
    Health has limited Automation - there is no automatic application of damage.

To make rolls you double click the Skill (will auto add in Attribute) and Gear or Attribute and Gear and then the Black Dice.
    You can adjust each pool up and down with the arrows.
    To Push a roll double click the Orange dice. Once you adjust your pools you can no longer push the roll.

Combat is fairly basic - determine Successes/Hits and reduce by Armore before applying.

I think thats about it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/867/view

Ive never played the game. Im open to constructive feedback. Hope you enjoy.

So cool to see this happen. i'm going to be using this for sure.

i'm going to try to play with this ruleset this weekend. i'll provide some feedback after. Thanks again for building this.

Thank you for doing this Damned, amazing work as always. I'm going through adding content from the GM screen and book and there are a lot D6 based tables. Can we have a stock D6 re-added to the available dice please?

Oh and another little request regarding Items. Could we have Range added as a drop down list with the following entries as per page 82 of the core book:

* Arm's Length
    * Near
    * Short
    * Long
    * Distant

Vehicles need a tweak too, can we have the stats as per page 199 of the core book too please?

* Bonus
    * Armour
    * Resilience
    * Occupants

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Thank you for doing this Damned, amazing work as always. I'm going through adding content from the GM screen and book and there are a lot D6 based tables. Can we have a stock D6 re-added to the available dice please?
    Done. That was unintentional.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Oh and another little request regarding Items. Could we have Range added as a drop down list with the following entries as per page 82 of the core book:

* Arm's Length
    * Near
    * Short
    * Long
    * Distant

Vehicles need a tweak too, can we have the stats as per page 199 of the core book too please?

* Bonus
    * Armour
    * Resilience
    * Occupants

Thank you!
    Where should this drop down be please?
    I can add stats but I have not yet learned how to make vehicles combat ready...

Thread Information